Monday, December 31, 2012

Ready to Begin

It is New Year's Eve 2012 and I am ready to begin my new life tomorrow.  Buoyed by my success at quitting smoking 6 years ago tomorrow, I am ready to begin my march to 100 lbs lost by this time next year.  Starting at 318 lbs.

Preparations made:
1. Visited nutritionist.
2. Prepared a meal plan for first week.
3. Tried out food & fitness tracking system on WebMd.
4. Got this blog going.
5.  Set up Jenny McCarthy exercise system on my new pawn shop Wii (thanks Jordan!)
6.  Praying for God's help and strength!

Watched a Netflix video called, "Fat, Sick, and Almost Dead."  The title pretty much describes my physical condition, but not my mental.  The guy in the film kicked off his road to recovery with 60 days of veggie/fruit juice only, 3x a day.  I tried to look up the juice recipe on the film's website, but there is something wrong with it. I could do juice maybe for breakfast or a snack. I am not going to do it entirely right now.  The inspiring part of the movie was that the first guy got a truck driver to do it with him and that guy really racked up changes in his life.  Worth watching if you are in need of a boost.


I am attaching my beginning profile photos.  What it is, is what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment