FILMS (Available on Netflix unless otherwise noted)
- Fat, Sick & Almost Dead, enjoyed very much watching the truck driver lose 100 lbs.
- Forks Over Knives
- Hungry for Change
- Vegucated - about 3 New Yorkers going vegan for 6 weeks. Don't watch unless you want to see a bunch of animals treated badly, their way of downing the meat industry.
- Ruby - reality TV about woman losing 250 lbs. 29 episodes available on Netflix. In the first season, Ruby uses a prepackaged meal plan.
- "Never Goin' Back: Winning the Weight Loss Battle for Good" by Al Roker
- http://skinnyemmie.com - blog reflections, clothing resources, lots of info from a young woman on the journey.
- http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/ - lots of good recipes from young woman who has lost 135 lbs.
OTHER ONLINE RESOURCES
food and exercise tracker. lacking a phone/tablet app.
MyFitnessPal - phone app tracker I just started using.