Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Progress on Preparations

I wasn't going to write today, but significant progress on preparations has been made.

1.  Scheduled appointment for tomorrow with Joan the registered dietitian at the Emily Program.  The Emily Program is an eating disorders clinic to which I was referred by my main therapist.  I like the professionals there, all warm and capable women, but I still do not feel I have an eating disorder.  I do feel that I have issues around eating and that my eating is wildly out of control.  Is that the definition of disorder?  LOL.


2.  Daughter suggested a Food and Fitness Planner/Tracker she found at WebMD.com. I have always found that website to be clear and helpful so I tried it tonight and I like the tracker tool.  Input your food and it also tracks, fiber, cholesterol, protein, sodium, etc.

 Photo at 19 yrs old. Obviously won't be going back there, but you can see that I really do have bones in my face.
More tomorrow after mtg with Joan!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Mom! the first step is to admit that you have a problem! Acknowledge that you have a disorder, even if it hurts your pride, and you will be freed from the vise and you will be more committed to change.

    How did the appt with the dietitian go? I always wanted to do that!

    ReplyDelete